Saturday, March 14, 2009

March Stuff

Amelia flew in late Thursday night, pocket-knife, loose liquids, and all- so much for heightened airport security. She'll be here until next Sunday which is exciting.

Spencer the kitten is doing well but he needs to get fixed asap. He cannot control his kitty hormones and is constantly trying to get with the other cats, it's pretty serious stuff.

Yesterday morning I attended/co-hosted a workshop called "A Woodlot Owner's Shortcourse" which was led by the district forester for the Maine Forest Service. It was a really interesting workshop and I learned all about foresters, loggers, timber harvests, trees in general, and much more! The only downside to the workshop was that the building it was in was not very warm so I was cold and had to drink 3 or 4 cups of coffee to keep me heated... which also led to me being a little shaky.

Today is supposed to be warm (in the 40's) so hopefully Amelia and I will do something fun outside. She doesn't know this yet but she will when either:

A) she wakes up and reads this because she is one of my 2 followers which means the first thing she does when she goes online is checks to see if I have a new blog post
or
B)when I say, "AMELIA! Let's go outside and do something fun!!"

No comments: