Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Animals I have seen this spring in the road while I am driving

All of these pictures I will be using I found in google searches...



First up, a pheasant. I saw a beautiful pheasant in the road the other day, just hanging out. When I googled maine pheasant this is what I got first:
creeeeeepy





Here is what the ALIVE one I saw looked more like





Last week, a bluebird flew infront of my car,they are so pretty.



I have also seen lots of wild turkeys in the road.



Of course, I have seen a lot of squirrels and chipmunks.





Probably the coolest thing yet that I have seen was a huge owl that was sitting on the side of the road (at night) by a marsh outlet, it flew off as I approached in my car though.




Now, last but certainly not least, this dog has been in middle of the road twice this past week on my way to work... I nearly hit it the other morning. I even pulled over and tried to call it over so I could check its tags and call its owner but all he/she did was bark at me, so I said nevermind!

No comments: