Monday, May 04, 2009

Spring Things

Introducing... Harvey! (thanks Chris for the name)

Harvey is a "boy froggy" windsock that I got as a free gift with a purchase I made for kids stuff with orientaltrading. He is not afraid to show off some skin and he also doesn't mind being outside 24/7 in his flower swim trunks and flip flops. I have suggested to my boss that we ditch the loon logo and adopt Harvey as our official mascot... I am still waiting for the go ahead on that one though. Sorry the picture isn't that great, Harvey's not so big on staying still for a photo.




The building that my office is in also houses 3 apartments... with some interesting tenants. By interesting I mean, a 3 year old that locked himself out of the 3rd floor apartment this winter, stands on the window sills naked, rides in the front seat of a car naked, and has been seen trying to crawl out the window of the building. By interesting, I also mean a young man who has some type of traumatic brain injury and likes to curl up in the road or the neighbors' lawns, build impromptu fire pits, and hitch-hike. And once more, by interesting I also mean this dog which actually looks like a teddy bear/ewok. In this picture, that little creature is standing on the window sill of the 2nd floor apartment and no, there is no screen in that window.




Alright now for the only real "spring thing", a beautiful flowering & leafing-out maple!!


No comments: