Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bachelorette Party

For Stacie's bachelorette party we went to Duke's Country Bar, which although very scary by its website and the fact that it is a country bar, turned out to be a fun place to be with everyone.

These pictures are a little out of order, but whatever. Here's Stacie and Erica dancin'.
Here's the outside of Duke's, note the lovely corral.
Here's some of us learning to line dance at the beginning of the night. (free line dance lessons at 8 PM on thursday nights)
Here are 4 of us. Bridesmaids in red. Bride in white. All with rhinestones. I did not bring that cowboy hat, someone placed it on my head for this photo. They served our beer in mason jars.
Here I am with Amber when we first got on the mechanical bull. I was a little scared. Shortly after this photo, Amber fell off and I scooted up and ended up lasting the longest out of our whole group, hoooray



No comments: