Monday, November 16, 2009

Goodwill OUTLET

That's right an outlet. This place was amazing. All clothing purchases are priced per pound, paperback books are 25 cents, hardcover books are 50 cents, and furniture is wicked cheap too. The store is located in a pretty good-sized warehouse building and considering the merchandise and clientele, it didn't smell that bad either! All together I spent $3.18, here are my purchases:

A nice new scarf, it's very soft!

A new purse (I got it for Amelia and then decided I wanted it).

A shirt/dress type of top.

This never-been-used coloring book! Check out the pictures of some of the pages!










Now for something I didn't buy... this dresser which a child (or perhaps a group of children?) had covered in faces he/she(/they) had drawn.





1 comment:

teh bobbi said...

seriously. my christmas present.