Thursday, March 18, 2010

Surprise Weekend in Coeur d'Alene

This past Thursday I took the train up to Seattle to be the witness at the courthouse marriage of my pals, Julianna and Ben.  Unfortunately, Julianna's grandmother was ill and had to be admitted to the hospital, so we took an impromptu trip over to Coeur d'Alene (a 5 hour drive from Seattle) to Julianna's house.  That means, the wedding was postponed... luckily though, Julianna's grandmother was treated and released on Sunday and we drove back to Seattle that day.   Here are some pictures from the drives.  I especially enjoyed the scenery because I got to see SNOW!  It may sound silly, but not really having had what I consider snow this Oregon winter, I was happy to see it on our drive.

Here are some pictures from driving through the pass and into Idaho:
Here are some pictures from our drive from Idaho back to Seattle:

No comments: