Sunday, February 14, 2010

Northwest Flower & Garden Show

Last weekend I went to the Northwest Flower & Garden Show with Julianna, Ben (her boyfriend), and Ben's mom.  It was mostly sample gardens, plants, and garden merchandise.  It was pretty neat but it was sooo big that by the end of walking through it all, we were pretty exhausted.

Here's a gate I thought was cool looking. Unfortunately, the picture came out a little fuzzy.
I was very excited to see this triceratops at the show.
I liked this sign so much that I kept yelling "Butt Chart! Butt Chart!"
Here's a cool fountain.
Here's a cool sculpture.
I liked this Barbie display but for some reason everyone else I was with just walked by it.
I thought this thing was pretty cool too.
These following mini gardens were made by school kids.

No comments: